Finding the perfect gift for your favorite cyclist is hard. So we came up with a whole bunch of gift ideas in the $30-$250 range so you can get on with your shopping. Whether it’s for a hard-core cyclist, a practical commuter, or a weekend warrior, our list of 20 gifts under $250 has something for every type of cyclist in your life.
- Handlebar Jack repair stand
- Lizard Skins Handlebar grip
- Magnasonic Ultrasonic cleaner
- Knog Blinder V Traffic Tail light
- Selle Italia Model X Green Saddle
- Lazer Cityzen Kineticore helmet
- Pro Bike Tool Upright Bike Floor Stand
- Moonsport Rigel 700 Headlight
- Magicshine RN 1500
- Beeline Velo 2 Cycling computer
- SKS Phone mount with built-in Power bank
- Dovetail Freshley Overalls
- Redshift Sports Arclight Pedals
- Magicshine x Magene Radar
- Velocio Zipperless Cycling Jersey
- Outbound Lighting Detour Headlight
- Smith Bobcat Sunglasses
- Unit 1 Faro LED Helmet
- Bell XR Spherical helmet
- Smith Ignite helmet
11. SKS Phone mount with built-in Power bank | $99.99
Don’t want to spend big bucks on a bike computer when you can download an app and use your phone, this mount has a built-in power bank that ensures your phone doesn’t die halfway through your ride.
Great for: Commuters or urban riders who use their phone for navigation
If your looking for a great pair of overalls that are not only well made but also look great and not look like you shopped in the Men’s department or borrowed one from your male relative, this one is a must have in your closet.
Great for: Work, Ride, Play
13. Redshift Sports Arclight Pedals | $139.99
A unique way to stay illuminated in low-visibility conditions that takes advantage of biomotion. Pro Tip: Pair this with the Unit 1 helmet for holiday lights on wheels!
Great for: Commuters or urban cyclists who want to be visible at night or low visibility conditions
19. Bell XR Spherical helmet | $225+
The Spherical safety design (“helmet-in-helmet” construction to put it in plain terms) allows the entire inner shell of the helmet to rotate around the outer shell and offers the same rotational impact protection as MIPS helmets without blocking any vents or adding material to the interior of the helmet.
Great for: Cyclists looking for a do-it-all helmet
Disclaimer: Prices listed here may have changed since the time of product review . Check the “Buy Here” link for current pricing. The views expressed on this website are solely those of the authors and are here to help people make an informed choice before a purchase. The authors or the blog itself does not get any monetary compensation from the product manufacturer or third-party websites/vendor links that are posted here.