It’s that time of the year again when all of us are scrambling to find something nice for everyone in our lives and maybe ourselves too. We’ve been hard at work these last few weeks combing through this year’s lineup for best gifts for cyclists under $250. So here we go!
- Wild Rye Gnarnia gloves
- CatEye Quick cycling computer
- Topeak BB Hide ‘n Tool
- Magicshine Seemee 300 taillight
- MOTO Reflex pedals
- Knog Blinder 900 headlight
- Lazer Tonic KinetiCore helmet
- Magicshine EVO 1700 headlight
- Thousand Heritage 2.0 helmet
- North St. Commuter Micro Pannier
- Magicshine Seemee DV bike camera
- Smith XC sunglasses
- Oakley ARO5 helmet
- Bryton Rider 750 SE computer
- Velocio Alpha Merino Jacket
4. Topeak BB Hide ‘n Tool | $69.95
We are suckers for bike tools, and stealthier the better!. This one has a multi-tool and chain breaker and is designed to be hidden in your bottom bracket!
Great for: Riders looking to shed some weight from their jersey pockets or looking to make some room in their saddle bags.
7. Lazer Tonic KinetiCore helmet| $79.99
Coming in at less than $100, with a four star Virginia Tech rating, this helmet has great ventilation and has a slot for mounting Lazer’s universal rear LED.
Great for: Cyclists looking for a lightweight and well ventilated helmet that won’t empty their wallet
13. Oakley ARO5 helmet | $205
If you have a sweaty head, this helmet has a whopping 19 vents to help with that. And if you already have the Encoder Strike sunglasses, might as well get these to go with it.
Great for: Cyclists looking for a high-performance road cycling helmet with some style.
Disclaimer: Prices listed here may have changed since the time of product review . Check the “Buy Here” link for current pricing. The views expressed on this website are solely those of the authors and are here to help people make an informed choice before a purchase. The authors or the blog itself does not get any monetary compensation from the product manufacturer or third-party websites/vendor links that are posted here.